Tuesday, June 7, 2011

desktop wallpapers with quotes

desktop wallpapers with quotes. Doctor Quote 1
  • Doctor Quote 1



  • i99
    09-07 06:21 PM
    For those who follow this thread. As of yesterday, reciepts started to come to people whose packages were received by R Williams. :D(ours not here yet...:()





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper quotes for desktop.
  • wallpaper quotes for desktop.



  • wait_2010
    07-29 12:02 PM
    Can any body in the forum please confirm that it is possble to get a F1 in a part-time program. I plan to soon start a masters part-time program with an accredited university.
    In the middle of the program, is it possible for me to move from H1 to F1 if I can prove that I will take a full course load ( 12 credits or whatever be the requirement)..The university does alow me to increase course work as per my desire..
    Has any one gone thru this process or know for sure that it can be done...

    Replies are very much appreciated





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpapers quotes.
  • desktop wallpapers quotes.



  • coopheal
    03-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks. It is employer decision.
    I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
    Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?

    ALL: Please share your experience in this area.

    I know from my company lawyers that if employee leaves the company they have to inform USCIS about the leaving by requesting to cancel the H1B.

    I am not sure why you company would like you to move from H1B to EAD?





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Positive Affirmation / Quote:
  • Positive Affirmation / Quote:



  • Hong12
    02-04 12:52 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpaper with quotes.
  • desktop wallpaper with quotes.



  • tnite
    10-31 10:05 AM
    Query on Advance Parol. Send Clear Copies of Passports and I 94 Cards.
    Question? Does I need to send all I 94 Cards of each H1B and all copies of passports with all pages.

    I appreciate your suggestions..

    yes





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. quote desktop wallpaper
  • quote desktop wallpaper



  • tanu_75
    07-29 02:53 PM
    The calculations have a huge margin or error there because it is based on 2 wrongs. USCIS data is not fully accurate and tracker data is small. 2 wrongs do not make a right. It is better to trust information directly from people talking to Department of State and USCIS. Lawyers know better as they do this everyday for many years.

    Interesting so you're willing to acccept information from your lawyer who you think gets his information from USCIS but not willing to trust USCIS's information which we use here that USCIS makes itself available freely now. Hmm, not saying don't trust your lawyer but you would be surprised how inefficient some of the lawyers can be. None of them predicted the movement for the past two months which was pretty much spot on based on analysis by Q and others on the thread. I would rather trust analysis which I can see and test myself rather than take the word of a lawyer just because he's a lawyer.



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Desktop Wallpaper Quotes
  • Desktop Wallpaper Quotes



  • chirutha
    09-26 05:15 PM
    Hi GC_SUCK, Congrats, can you send your details of dates in all stages, will be informative for us, thanks.





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. love quotes wallpaper desktop
  • love quotes wallpaper desktop



  • ak27
    08-15 11:10 AM
    Hello,

    I have filed for conversion and have been waiting since march 28th. It has been over 4 months and I am yet to hear anything. If you work for large organization then Atterney is going to scare you about possible fallout from denial. My Atterney did scare me but my job description remained exactly same so I am confident case will not be denied. However, it is painful wait but it may be worth it if there is going to be any retro relief in near future. I will post as and when I hear about my case.



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Quote desktop wallpaper
  • Quote desktop wallpaper



  • jasmin45
    07-12 08:46 PM
    Lets discuss this after we deal with July Feasco. no offence to you as you are free to keep moving this post of yours... its just my oppinion and of most in this thread as well.. One issue at a time!





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpapers with
  • desktop wallpapers with



  • gcfriend65
    01-19 07:44 AM
    Mine was filed on May 01, 2006 EB-2 and I am still waiting. I has been close to 9 months now. I also logged in an enquiry 35 days ago, but still no reply. Worried as what to do. Do, I convert to Premium?



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Famous Quots Wallpaper
  • Famous Quots Wallpaper



  • sroyc
    08-14 08:23 PM
    As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
    In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.

    If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).

    The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.

    Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.

    Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?

    Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpapers
  • desktop wallpapers



  • waitin_toolong
    04-18 10:14 PM
    Greg Siskind on Immigration Law and Policy: WHAT TO DO IF THE ICELAND VOLCANO IS DELAYING YOUR DEPARTURE (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/what-to-do-if-the-iceland-volcano-is-delaying-your-departure.html)



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper quotes on success.
  • wallpaper quotes on success.



  • bajrangbali
    06-19 04:34 PM
    US Media standards reached a new low with their double-standards in covering the Iranian election protests. Looks like US media wants to manipulate their citizens with one-sided information and only those news that media DECIDES are in the interest of the people.

    Why is US bothered about the protests in Iran regarding elections? BBC, CNN and other media is flaming those young protester's passions. If you see the comments on these news sites, they all come from Iranians under 25 yrs..everyone knows that is hot-blood age and people take defeat to heart. Media is showing this as a civil war :D

    How about the civil war in Iraq? How about the protests of Indian students in Australia and the racial attacks on them? How about the recent massacre of tamilians in SriLanka?

    Afterall, US media is no different than third-world mafia which can go to any extent to SELL their version..hopefully people have not yet forgotten about the WMD in Iraq :D

    US Media should take care of the domestic issues in US rather than posting biased news and flaming young adults in other countries...

    Self-righteousness and justification of the politicians is shameful to say the least while complaining about the Iran protests while covering up the rapes and abuses in US prisons. And US will not allow Iran to have a nuke :D can you believe that coming out of the only country which used nukes on CIVILIANS and that too TWICE :D

    Ron Paul is right...US should mind their own business instead of maintaining a world empire...lets get the financial crisis mess cleared up..lets get the people back to work and reduce unemployment...why all the hypocrisy, what for??





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. love quotes desktop wallpaper
  • love quotes desktop wallpaper



  • satishbsk
    08-05 11:01 AM
    When was ur recent visa issued?
    If it is more than 1 year then G-825A wont be cross checked with the info what you gave on DS-157.

    ____________________
    Contirbuted $280 so far



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. desktop wallpaper quotes.
  • desktop wallpaper quotes.



  • Steven-T
    February 12th, 2004, 09:16 AM
    With the current 14n at about $3,000, and the upgrade costs $1,500, I guess the price for new Kodak DSLR should around $4,500 street in March, which is about the same as the 1D-II, available in April to the mass public. What will be the price of the 1Ds by then? Hehe . . .

    To me, what I like to find out more about this new Kodak machine is:
    1. Lenses - How good will be the (old) primes? Or we still need the latest greatest biggest zooms to get good quality image?
    2. Raw / Jpeg - As an amateur, must we still shoot Raw, and Jpeg is still far back in quality?
    3. Long expsoure - As a landscape lover, how will the babe perform in long exposures up to 1 minute (not in well controlled studio condition)?

    I am waiting for more information before making any move. Oh, I love the iso 6 for landscape. You said kodachrome iso 25 ???

    Steven





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Sentence and Quotes Poster
  • Sentence and Quotes Poster



  • patiently_waiting
    09-25 07:21 PM
    :) Ramba, I agree, but CBP issues I-94 based on passport expiry date. then what do you do ?

    Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).



    more...


    desktop wallpapers with quotes. love quotes for desktop.
  • love quotes for desktop.



  • njboy
    11-28 10:00 AM
    hope your name is in english and not in hindi.





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper desktop quotes
  • wallpaper desktop quotes



  • overhere
    07-18 11:08 AM
    I discussed this to a lawyer. He said that even if I file in August, it will still be accepted since I am qualified to apply in July. This is a bit confusing.

    I was thinking of looking for new employer which already has all the paperworks done (10 + 30 days). These are valid until 180 days. I hope to find one so that I can file this July.

    hope you'll find one. good luck.





    desktop wallpapers with quotes. Quote desktop wallpaper
  • Quote desktop wallpaper



  • sheela
    09-25 01:47 PM
    Name check and fingerprint check are different. Fingerprints are generally getting cleared next day. Not the same with namecheck.

    How to know whether NC is cleared. Is there a number to call for confirmation?





    nefrateedi
    08-29 12:03 PM
    Could someone please, help me with the following situation; HERE IS MY EXPLANATION:

    ....My permanent employment is in Massachusetts...so from what I read( from I-140 and 485 instructions) my permanent employment which is Massachusetts...does not correspond to the Nebraska Service Center...it corresponds to the Texas Service Center. I've noticed this only after my lawyer sent my package to NEBRASKA.

    Please tell me if I'm accurate about this matter?


    Will USCIS REJECT MY PACKAGE OF i-140 AND i-485 because of improperly filed?

    Please help me!
    Your help would be highly appreciated!

    When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.





    PresidentO
    02-10 08:46 PM
    dvb123,

    Update your profile

    You seem to say that EB-4 & EB-5 are completely expiring. If I am not mistaken, pieces of them are. Not the whole categories.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment