Thursday, June 2, 2011

birthday wishes for friends messages

birthday wishes for friends messages. Happy Birthday Wishes Friend
  • Happy Birthday Wishes Friend



  • sbb155
    Apr 3, 08:31 PM
    I have imovie 11. I filmed a home video. I imported to imovie and edited. Then, when i export it, it says it is a "protected m4v file"... what gives? Why protected?





    birthday wishes for friends messages. Birthday Wishes Messages For Friends. irthday wishes dsc i; irthday wishes dsc i. Phobophobia. Apr 8, 09:30 PM. Nintendo shipped the bulk to the
  • Birthday Wishes Messages For Friends. irthday wishes dsc i; irthday wishes dsc i. Phobophobia. Apr 8, 09:30 PM. Nintendo shipped the bulk to the



  • SeniorGato1
    Apr 28, 07:07 AM
    Why buy a 3G iPhone, when there are 4G phones available ?





    birthday wishes for friends messages. Get irthday messages to charm
  • Get irthday messages to charm



  • HMFIC03
    Apr 4, 01:20 PM
    thank you, apple, for weeding out the companies whose business model depends on selling my information to junk-mailers.

    This is the kind of 'crazy-steve-jobs-control' i can live with.

    +1 :d





    birthday wishes for friends messages. Birthday,famous irthday
  • Birthday,famous irthday



  • wdlove
    Sep 5, 01:22 PM
    I'm with you in spirit. I'm a native Buckeye. Left Ohio in 1974 to enter the Air Force and never returned. I wish you well with meeting fellow MacRumor's members. ;)



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. Add your own irthday wishes
  • Add your own irthday wishes



  • alukado
    Jan 16, 10:48 PM
    Indeed a good price , thanks for the heads up :D





    birthday wishes for friends messages. If you are looking for Friends
  • If you are looking for Friends



  • joeyboyyy91
    Apr 17, 04:34 PM
    Today I was using disk inventory x to see how my new SSD is looking, and I noticed a large 4GB document file called sleepimage.

    I googled it, found out what it was, safely deleted it through terminal, and read up about what it is and what it does. Turns out it is supposed to be deleted after the computer wakes up, but obviously its not doing that anymore. I repaired disk permissions and its still not deleting it like it should. If anyone could shed any light onto this i would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. Cute quotes and irish messages
  • Cute quotes and irish messages



  • Ari_0
    Aug 13, 10:29 AM
    http://server6.uploadit.org/files/media78-crim.JPG

    Ok, so it isn't original. But do you have any idea how long it took me to get that right?

    By the way, whoever can guess which favourite game of mine this avatar is from, will get a free box of cyber cookies :D





    birthday wishes for friends messages. happy irthday message on
  • happy irthday message on



  • macntosh
    Apr 16, 09:51 AM
    So I want to reply to a few posts via IM, but can't figure out how to do it. Any help appreciated.

    Thanks!



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. write a irthday message
  • write a irthday message



  • wPod
    Nov 5, 11:59 PM
    OK, i finally got my friday afternoon at the apple store. a little disappointed they werent in stock when i showed up at the store opening at 10 in the morning, but oh well. here are a couple pics i have with my new iPod shuffle 2nd gen this weekend.

    http://static.flickr.com/111/290278716_35def1a42b_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99787587@N00/290278716/)

    http://static.flickr.com/121/290278722_78b483e0ee_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99787587@N00/290278722/)

    http://static.flickr.com/107/290278720_c2446ec92c_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99787587@N00/290278720/)

    its so small, i dont exactly know what to do with it!!!!





    birthday wishes for friends messages. quotes on irthday wishes for
  • quotes on irthday wishes for



  • fwatch1
    Dec 29, 10:06 PM
    I have just purchased a print server so I can print from my PC laptop and my iMac DV (OSX) to my Canon printer. I have the PC printing wireless fine but I can not get the iMac to print. Where have I gone wrong?



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. a friend agness him happy
  • a friend agness him happy



  • Kilamite
    Dec 3, 03:00 PM
    Guess it is a play on of the old saying, "an Apple a day..".

    Looks cool though.





    birthday wishes for friends messages. Messages, wishes do you cards
  • Messages, wishes do you cards



  • 124151155
    Apr 25, 02:51 AM
    Ugh, I'm glad I gave up on Apple and got an HTC... I was waiting out for the white iPhone 4 and it just never came. 10 months after the launch and I don't think I want one at all now.

    I'll get a white iPhone 5... if it doesn't come out on day 1 in white, I won't get one at all, I don't want to be left waiting again.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. And messages to let the
  • And messages to let the



  • Muscle Master
    Jan 12, 05:31 PM
    I wonder how many people cross-shop the 300C and the Passat...two very different cars.

    In tha quality department .. VW is Garbage!!! Chrysler has a better rating then they do.. I would have choose the 300C myself and the 2011's are nice

    I won't knock the TDI though.. it's impressive but I don't like wrong wheel drive





    birthday wishes for friends messages. These MySpace happy irthday
  • These MySpace happy irthday



  • r.j.s
    May 4, 02:02 PM
    If you closed it and clicked Don't Save, then it is gone forever.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. Cute Birthday Text Messages
  • Cute Birthday Text Messages



  • blevins321
    Feb 11, 09:47 AM
    It's only available for Family Talk plans of $69.99+, which appears to be the 1400 mins plan.


    Just one note - it's available for the 700-minute plan too. Odd quirk (about all providers, not just AT&T) is that they advertise family plans for 2 lines but in all their billing systems it's billed at one line + one additional line. So in their system the 700-minute plan is $59 plus one additional $10 line to make their advertised $69.

    3 friends plus myself share a family plan..3 iPhones and 1 Messaging Phone. Just saw this pop up in the account manager when I went to pay my bill. We have the 700-minute family plan with the $30 unlimited texting already. The 4th that we added 3 weeks ago calls alot more than the rest of us do; but mostly to mobiles. This new 'free' addition to the plans is excellent, and will allow our shared 700 minutes to be plenty.

    For people saying the $30 (for family plans) is a lot, split the cost among 4 people and it's only $7.50 per person. Cheaper than even prepaid phones. Split it among 5 (might be adding a 5th friend in a couple weeks) and it's only $6. Good deal considering on our last bill (3 of us) we used 6700 texts and 104 picture messages total, so the free mobile calling is wonderful addition.





    birthday wishes for friends messages. 46th Birthday Messages
  • 46th Birthday Messages



  • slightly
    Dec 15, 12:27 PM
    I would like to be able to sort the list of genre songs by number of recommendations - so that I can see the top tunes per genre. Currently, the number is only displayed in parentheses after the song title, and not as a sortable column.

    slightly



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends messages. Birthday Greetings Message For
  • Birthday Greetings Message For



  • DrGruv1
    Aug 16, 09:04 PM
    Here is my Avatar - Vote for this one! :)


    http://www.musicrowsongs.com/drgruv.jpg

    thanx

    -mike





    birthday wishes for friends messages. irthday greetings message for
  • irthday greetings message for



  • wargasm
    May 6, 01:16 AM
    Sorry I cant find the answer when I searched. I see you can do the thunderbolt to an HDMI adapter but can it transmit audio?

    This new imac will be replacing a mac mini that has hdmi out to my tv "in another room" so it is crucial that its transmits audio over hdmi as well...

    Thanks for replies and sorry if this has been answered and I missed it





    birthday wishes for friends messages. Clipart gifs and best irthday
  • Clipart gifs and best irthday



  • LoganT
    Oct 10, 02:17 PM
    Favorite UI feature is the refresh thing.





    Intarweb
    May 3, 01:13 PM
    Whenever I get a new voicemail, or at least most of the time, old deleted voicemails appear in the new window. Anybody else have this issue or know what the hell is going on?





    MAC-PRO-DEMON
    Feb 18, 02:24 PM
    It's now half term for us UK students, and i'm trying to calm myself down after a very stressful half term! So here peace central (With a bit of Beethovens Waldstein playing in the background) :rolleyes:

    http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png





    Eye4Desyn
    Apr 13, 09:59 AM
    I guess we'll just have to find out in June. Maybe not at WWDC, but who says there won't be a hardware announcement at some point immediately following WWDC? Either way, I'm fine with my iP4....that is until iP5 is available :D





    swagi
    Apr 29, 11:05 AM
    One of the patents:
    Mobile telephone capable of displaying world time and method for controlling the same

    An apparatus and method for calculating and displaying local time for a plurality of cities in the world. The apparatus includes a memory for storing Greenwich mean time (GMT) information for each of the plurality of cities. The apparatus sets a reference time and counts the time that elapses from when the reference time is set. The apparatus calculates a local time of a city selected by a user, which is based on a difference between the GMT of the selected city and the GMT of a present location of the apparatus, the reference time and the counted elapsed time. The reference time may be either a time set by the user or a system time acquired from a signal generated from a remote system.
    How can companies get patents for such trivial algorithms???

    Just FYI I bolded out the most specific part. You do realize that there are still phones not capable of setting the time remotely? I still use an old Nokia phone that has no automatic time syncing.

    Either you really think it's a trivial implementation to acquire a time-signal over the cell network or you just haven't grasped the concept of the patent.

    And btw: How can a company hold a patent for a swipe gesture to unlock the screen? How is that more sophisticated.





    cootersgarage6
    Feb 6, 01:06 PM
    In the new Mac Mini I am expecting to see an intel i3 chip, the same RAM, and a little more GHz speed. I also except it to stay the same size, because it will still need to fit DVD's and CD's... if we still even use them.. Lol.

    What are you expecting to see, and when?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment